4 years dob difference in passport need help urgent !

So there is a Lot of confusion revolving around this topic so am asking this to clear any doubts hopefully will get an answer ,

I am a passport holder for some years now as far back as i can remember, the DOB stated in my old passport in 1988. However in all my recent documents such as class 10th marksheet 12th marksheets Drivers license Pan card all educational degrees including the Birth Certificate it states 1992, I would like to get the details on my passport changed as soon as possible , I also have a affadavit 

Now the problem is firstly would i need a court order to ask for a change since the DOB is more than 2 years if yes what will be the procedure,

Secondly , Is having a Birth Certificate with the new DOB enough and I don't need a court order ?

Thirdly, If i do require a Court order how long will it take to get it changed ? Because i need to do this as soon as possible

Lastly, What else will i need in terms of documents and is the change even possible ?

Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

Get court order for change of date of birth in local civil courts.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu