ICT Start-Ups award is an annual ASSOCHAM initiative to promote innovation through the recognition and reward of outstanding ICT innovations. The initiative was established in 2016 by ASSOCHAM in collaboration with Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Govt. of India and ERICSSON. It provides a platform to showcase their outstanding ICT innovations.
Objectives of the Awards
- To recognize outstanding innovations in the development and adoption of ICTs in India;
- To encourage individuals, academia, industry, government agencies and other entities to develop innovation in ICT to address India’s development challenges
- To inspire, nurture, and facilitate Indian youth to develop a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship by leveraging ICT
- To raise awareness of the value of ICTs in the development of the country.
- To create a platform for showcasing innovations for the ICT industry in India
ICT Start-Up Award is an annual event to honour and reward outstanding ICT innovations. We offer a platform to innovators to showcase their innovations for use and commercial applications. Our last ICT Awards event was held on April 26, 2018 at Shangri-La, New Delhi in the presence of Hon’ble Minister, Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Govt. of India, Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad as the Chief Guest for the occasion.
Click here to view the Concept Note
3rd edition of ICT Start-Ups Award 2019 to be held on 3rd July, 2019 at New Delhi under the broad theme of “New Era ICT Start-Ups” in collaboration with Ministry of Information Technology, Government of India and ERICSSON.
The winners of the ICT Start-Ups Awards will be decided by the jury comprising of eminent experts. First three winners will be awarded with a prize money of Rs. 1,00,000/- each along with a memento and certificate and top 20 Start-ups will be awarded with Certificate of participation and opportunity to showcase their innovation at the exhibition prior to the Award Gala.
For more details and collaboration, please contact to