LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nikhil nanda (law student)     09 July 2009


criminal complaint filed b4 magistrate accusing x of certain offences such as fraud, forgery cheating etc the complaint is supported with audit report and relevant documents witness hav been examined under 202 by the magistrate however magistrate has refused 2 take cognizance of offence
what is the remedy available?
1- revisin under 397,401
2- application under 482 of crpc
Q2- wat needs 2 b prooved 4 success in revision/482


 2 Replies

Himanshu Prabhakar (Advocate)     09 July 2009

yes revision is one of the remedy but i also want to know what the witnesses deposed before court. cant they support the complaint.

1 Like

nikhil nanda (law student)     09 July 2009

this is a hipothetical case given 2 me in training i found out tat even he can go 4 482 of crpc but now they r asking me if he can avail 482 without going 4 revision

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads