LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

varun (Manager)     18 April 2013


Dear All,

PLEASE HELP ME :- one of our relative file a FALSE complain under section 345 A, please let us know how we get bail and what is the procedure.




 5 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     18 April 2013

dear varun ,

can you throw some light on case we will be abl eto help you can u summarily tell me the matter.





varun (Manager)     18 April 2013

Dear Sir,

we have gone for hearing of my brother case at SEM court in delhi which is next wall to police sation , when we comeout from court 10 -15 people start beating us which belongs to my bhabi side, in this fight my father wrist is broken and they cut my chest through KNIFE, at that time none of police came and save us , but when we went at police station they refuse to file our FIR and said no need to summit it , becuase my bhabi side give bribe to ASI of Police station , they send us at govt hospital for medical but now its a 2 days a head none of medical report come from hospital to police station , and that ASI even not register our complain and nor they are giving any information about the FIR from other party, but from my source i get information that they file a case aginst me under section 354A, that the information only i have.

Please help me we are worried that how we get bail.

and some of my known person said that any police officer give BAIL under section 354A with some bond (is it true) if yes then what is the procedure to get bail.



rahul (director)     18 April 2013

354A is non- bailable, 

police can't give bail.. only court(MM) can give.

varun (Manager)     18 April 2013


One of ACP said that we have the right to get bail under section 354A and any police officer and IO can get bail on this case

advocate praveen (prop.)     19 April 2013


If you want to complet solution, you have firstly complaint against the Police Officer who infomred about the bribe given by ur bhabi or their relative and also persued the 156(3) Cr.P.C. complaint to register the FIR against the accused persons as well as the police officer who did not recorded your complaint. 

Apart from this you have any medical record, which took place at the out sied of SEM court.  You have to fight for justice against the polcie officer who are not performing their duty as well as your bhabi who take the advantage of being female.

if you have any query pls. feel free to contact



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query