Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bharath (consultant)     08 August 2015

354 - need advice

Hi Experts,

I have been falsely  accused in 354 A and D. complainant has not attended the court from past 2 years. and heard from sources she will not come any more.

After aquittal  can i file a criminal case on her?

what are the best possible ways for suit for damages and defamation.n

After aquittal  does she has any posible chances to go for appeal later in nect  court.

what precautions should i take if she go for appeal.

Pls suggest.

Thanks,

Bharart

Learning

4 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     08 August 2015

1.The reasons for her not attending court after filing the case

2.Though not attending how are U sure u will be acquittred

3.If she is not attending intentionally and by chance U are acquitted,why would she appeal

4.If acquitted and if U desire to drag the matter further,can file defamation.

slakshmanrao (accounts officer)     08 August 2015

File F.I.R. and Take legal action.This procedure is now out of context.The fact is police organisation will be answerable to the families at any given point of time.Kindly approach some known persons to know about the authority who is assigned with the duty of executing !!! instrument of inheritance!!!.Their will be reasonable delay.But the desired relief is possible only when legal route is followed.

bharath (consultant)     08 August 2015

Hi Experts,

A false  case has been registered with out any evidence and with malafide intention.there is  no evidence which is binding on me thats the only reason why she is not turning up. and The IO has not done any investigation and based on complaint copy he filed charge on me with out any evidence. so this is my situation. what should i do know pls let me know.its been three times they received sumons and not tuning up from last 2years  my lawyer said case will be closed judge has given last chance for them.

Laksham rao sir you mean i should file an fir aginst her?  pls eloborate

thanks in advance

Regards,

Bharath

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     09 August 2015

Better settle the matter with help of others instead of running after police stations and courts.Don't extend the issue and land into further troubles.This is my personal view and advice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register