LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sohan   09 July 2019

354 a ipc case

354A fir (s*xual harassment at the workplace )done & case goes to court, I would like to know how much is my cousin sister(complatant) chance to win this case on the court.. because we have not evidenced of s*xual harassment at workplace.. we have our statement that officer done chedchad in a room 2-3 times. we oppose many time .. the officer has done chedchad in last 2 month 4-5 times but my cousin was scared by officeer to misbehave..but when officer not success in his plan to go above chedchad.. then he conducted an inquery of work in between this chedchad incident to agree my cousin for personal favour.. but when my cousin refuses to do officer personal favor and chedchad then he started explanations, complaints, complaints by other people and complaint of my cousin that she is not working properly..but one thing should be noticed that in this organization she is working for 5 years but in between no explanation or complaint register on my cousion but in last 2 month when offecer started chedchad and he want to agree her his personal favor, he started continuosly inquery and found some irregularity in work and continuosly giving explanation letter, complaint to my cousion... s*xual harasment commitee, police, and court ask for evedience.. what should we do.. ...and this inquery, complaints, explanation that officer put on police, s*xual harasment internal committe & court.. to save... we have no evedience.. but need your help how con we fight, give us points how can we fight in court, police to save.. what you think about this case result. please tell me that our statement is sufficent to fight this case and win this case or need evedience.. because mostily in chedchad casse there is no evedience.. because chedchad done in workplace and we dont collect evedince because no one was there when office done this misbehave.

Learning

3 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     09 July 2019

Oral evidence of the complainant forms the material evidence. She should be well prepared, mentally as well factually, to face the cross examination.

Sohan   10 July 2019

Sir, your reply was not satisfactory. So again this question put. to get help. please help if you want to give me some suggestion in this case, how to deal with this case.

Mastan   10 July 2019

complainant statement itself amounts to material evidence. and it should be able prove beyond any that during particular time it had happened. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register