Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MANU NEETHI (Consultant)     16 August 2012

323,294(b),506(1)ipc - further proceedings

Dear all,

False FIR foisted under section 323,294(b),506(I) ipc against mywife and myself by a women, whose husband working in Police influenced the case and masterpin behind the Flase case.

Subsequently, to avert arrest, mywife got anticibatory bail, in the meantime, the investigation officer closed the above FIR as MF and FR(Final Report) submitted before the lower court..

The lower court, so far given two times notice to the complinant ( ie: wife of the Police officer), who has not turned back to court and the above case is post pone to subsequent  hearings...

Due to this, we have mental torture and stress, eventhough the police finalized as Mistake of Fact and court proceedings are still continue due to non appearnce of the complinant..

What would be the remedy to get rid of the above, and after that shall we able to file a defomation suit to the lady and her husband ? ( The police officer, using his wife as complinant and played behind the scenario).

Please detail

vm

Learning

2 Replies

k.kumar raja (advocate)     17 August 2012

You did not reveal   that whether the complainant received the court notice or not.Even after receiving the notivce if the complainant not turnedup automatically the case will be closed by the court 

MANU NEETHI (Consultant)     18 August 2012

Sir,

The complinant received the court notice, not turned back, and engaged an advocate, who requested the court adjournment every hearing.

What to do?

Shall I put a request to the Hon"ble Court to early disposal of the above case, for the reason I have much stress and mental agony of the pending criminal case?

Please detail..

Regards,

vm

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register