LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suresh (MD)     31 March 2016

304(b) & sc/st act withdrawn

Respected team members, my wife committed suicide due to her personal reasons but my father in law given a fake complaint to Police station that it happed because of dowri demand., & Police filed a dowri death (304 -B) & SC/ST act against me and my parents, i have remanded for 1 month and charge sheet have been filed, hearing not yet started and its about to start in couple of months. Now my father compromised with usĀ and want to withdrawn his complaint. Kindly help me out here that what is the procedure to withdrawn his complaint against me & my parents.


 3 Replies

Advocate Ram Prasad (Chief Lawyer)     31 March 2016

Its not will n wish of ur FIL to give a Crl Complaint n again to withdraw it as he pleases. Get a Crl lawyer for u immiduately. Advices on this forum wont help u since its ur lawyer who has to work get u out now n he wont need ur advices or guidance. Ur half baked kniwledge dat u pickup from here n there will irritate him as its my personal experience from my colleague advocates as well as from my clients. Leave the legal arena to ur counsel is a rule of prudence.Whuch Court is trying ur case? Cell +91-91777-22930

advocate   31 March 2016

Ya that's true. Immediately appoint a lawyer hence the crime is in serious nature or call me for more guidence +91-9552790775

SOLOMON.RAJ (advocate/director)     31 March 2016

Dear Mr. suresh ,

                             Since the both the sections are of cognizable in nature and especially 304-B dowry death is tirable by the Sessions Court and when  any accused is charged under section 304-B the Sessions Court cannot by itself close the case by recording the transfer not can it refer to the Lok adalat courts since it falls under the category of schedule table of 320 Crpc , you need to appraoch the High Court of your state which has inherenct powers and both parties need to be presnt before the Hon'ble High Courts after taking your consent from both thew sides the High Court willl pass orders.



Solomon Raj
                  L.L.M.( Crimes & Torts )
Advocate, High Court Of A.P. , India
Director, Justice League,
Indian Ombudsman U.E.(U.S.A.)
Ex-Member, Mega Lok Adalat , Criminal Courts , Hyderabad .
General Secretary, 34th U.C.C. ( A.P.),                      
National Vice president, All India Christian’s Council,
Legal Chairman,  All India Christian’s Council,
Legal Convenor, Y.S. Raj Shekar reddy Congress Party,
Lok Adalat Member, A.P.( Ex)
Associate, Hand of Hope (Legal),                      
Hon'ry Advisor, St.Joseph's School,
Television Speaker & Theologist,
Core Committee Head, For drafting Act of "Protection of Christian Properties" In Andhra Pradesh. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads