LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vikrant Goel (fkhjk)     10 April 2013

3 crore case lying pending in court - says pm

There are 3 Crore's cases lying pending in the Indian Judiciary due to lack of Judges says PM, i believe such cases are pending not bcoz of the lack of judges but for the lack of legal process, lack in sense of justice, lack of accountability, lack in capability of judges who knowingly allow's fake cases against the innocent and carrying such cases for long period unless his moral breaks down and agree's to pay money to the complainent. Judiciary is acting as an legal agent for the complainent in fake cases and also if the accused is powerful and has committed any violence judges acts in his favour. All game of Power & Money. Judiciary is the most corrupted place i have ever seen, how can one expect justice before such judge who directl'y demands for money against the fake cases or either threats to convict. I have seen judges sitting empty hands in the court and dening the speedy trial in collussion with the other party. Being accused in fake cases u/s IPC 498-A & 354, i was demanded bribes of Rs. 50 - 200 on every date's during trail by the clerks at Hansi & Hisar Court in front of the judges and when i demanded for speedy trial the judges did not pay attention to it. As the total Hisar judiciary was in collusion with the other party and influenced by them, i was never impressed by their power as all process was by cheap means misusing women & law power. There is also no investigation against judges and if any one complaints the application are thrown a side that encourages arrogancy & injustice attitude in Judges and its staff. I have fought with the arrogant Hisar Judiciary which claims to be women protector but are the real women abuser to misuse the law and chastity of women to satisfy their ego and allowing injustice by trapping innocent in fake cases. I have achieved divorce though not by legal trial but by mutual consent making huge payment in order to fulfill my moral duty towards my 2 innocent childrens but still believe my divorce was an back slap over arrogant judges face and its staff at Hisar Judiciary who were arrogant of their power ful position. we need to act strongly against the system, as no law is against the humanity, but the powerfull people who are the part of the system are misusing the law and causing damages to the humanity and to the life of innocent. Judiciary is no where saving houses but breaking houses by its arragant behaviour and attitude. There is no sense of justice in the judges. Judges act according to the influence and not as per law and there is no challenge to it. We need to rectify our system and act strongly against corrupt judges and its staff and throw them out of judiciary in order to save justice.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register