LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     06 February 2016

The second marriage without getting divorced to 1st wife will be null and void and unlawful. The first wife can seek divorce from such husband on the act of bigamy. The husband shall be liable for prosecution for offence of bigamy under section 494,495 IPC that can put him in jail up to seven to ten years and charged fine too.

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     06 February 2016

Perfect answer by Mahajan saab

thedon (owner)     07 February 2016

u can convert ti muslim

Q Slinger (NA)     23 May 2016

Originally posted by : thedon
u can convert ti muslim

that won't work....either. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register