Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Satyameva Jayate (def)     13 June 2016

2nd 498a -taking the accused for counselling at 10:00 p.m

Respected Sir/Madam,

1.My wife is in USA from past 4 years.

2. FIL registered 498A in Telangana State in Sep.2014.

3. I got stay of arrest from HC and also filed writ on not filing the chargesheet. Then police closed the case as "Action dropped" on 30.9.2015 as FIL & Wife do not want to pursue the case and withdrawn the case.

4. Wife visited India in Jan 2016 to attend the high court in my divorce case and filed another 498A in Andhra and left to USA.

5. All of a sudden without intimation, 2 people came in private vehicle in the night at 10:00 P.M, snatched my cell phone and threw it, abused , man handled,  and took me to Andhra over night from Telangana. and kept me nearly 40 hrs in the station.

6. When the police presented me in the court, judge refused to take the matter on bench. later police took me to the station and released me on station bail.

7. I had filed complaint in HRC and police claiming that, they took me for counselling and later when i am trying to escape they had arrested me.

I had even called 100, saying some guys came and kidnapping me, and apartment neibours are witnesses..

is there a rule or law for police to counsel the accused when complainant is in USA, and kidnapping the accused in 2nd 498a at 10:00 P.M?

How can I take action against such guys?

Thanks

Learning

2 Replies

jaig   15 June 2016

Sorry to hear this very unfortunate.

I think first of all gather all records, police has to do arrest formalities while arresting - notify someone, etc. Collect those records first, consult a good lawyer.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 July 2016

please put full fcts.

You already have many threds wherein facts are scattered.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register