Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BISWAJIT (STUDENT)     03 February 2016

2 times 498a filed , 1time crpc125, 1 time dv act filed

RESPECTED SIR,

MY SISTER IN LAW FILED  CASE AGAINST MY OWN NAME , MY BROTHER , MOTHER & FATHER 'S NAME  U/S 498A & OTHER SECTION 2 TIMES 1ST IN THE YEAR 2010 & 2ND 2011 . AND WE GOT BOTH JUDGEMENT THAT WE ARE NOT GUILTY .MY BROTHER IN THE YEAR 2009 FILED A RCR AGAINST HIS WIFE NAME. THEY GOT MARRIED IN THE YEAR 2009 .  THEN AGAIN FROM 2011  SHE STARTED CONJUGAL LIFE WITH MY BROTHER..SHE ALSO WITHDRAWN CRPC 125 MAINTAINANCE CASE. SHE HAS A FEMALE CHILD AGE 3 YRS NOW. IN THE YEAR 2013 SHE AGAIN WENT HER FATHER HOUSE AND FILED A CASE UNDER DV ACT AGAINST ALL OUR NAME AND CLAIM MY FATHER HOUSE AS RESIDENT RIGHT. NOW SHE GOT RS 1500 PM AS INTERIM MAINTAINANCE FOR HERSELF & DAUGHTER .

NOW AGAIN AT THE TIME OF EVIDENCE SHE WANT TO WITHDRAWN DV ACT CASE . MY BROTHER IS ALSO AGREE TO WITHDRAWN AND WILL  START  AGAIN CONJUGAL LIFE , THEY WANT TO  LIVE  IN A SEPERATE PLACES.

MY QUESTION IS THAT IN THIS SITUATION WHAT TO WE HAVE TO DO ? WE MEANS MY SELF, MY FATHER & MOTHER. ARE WE SIGN ANY COMPROMISE / WITHDRAWN PAPER / OBJECTION ON COMPROMISE BETWEEN MY BROTHER & SISTER IN LAW ? ALL TIME WE ARE SURREFED IN MULTIPLE CASES.IN OUR NAME . HER TENDENCY TO HARASS US FOR MY FATHER PROPERTY. WHAT CAUTION OR LEGAL STEP SHOULD WE TAKE.

HELP US . SEND UR VALUABLE FEED BACK .

REGARDS

BISWAJIT BHATTACHARYA

VICTIM

Learning

2 Replies

Mukesh sharma (job )     03 February 2016

hi sir its mean your brother want to lives with his wife and give one more chance to start life its very good and in that case you have no right to stop them and sign any paper 

if your brother and his wife agree than you dont take any action on it 

you no need to afarid on this matter do them as they want 

BISWAJIT (STUDENT)     04 February 2016

thanks for ur valuable openion. from previous action i think she will again file any same or other nature cases against our name . what precaution should we (we means my father , mother and me) take through legally . if they start their conjugal life smoothly then we have n't any objection at all.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register