Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

A Das   23 January 2024

1xbet - withdrawal rejected - fraud

Hello,

I've been using my 1xbet for about 5 months now and I have never faced any issues while withdrawing. Yesterday I won some bets and had around 17k INR in my account. I tried placing a withdraw request of 8k and it got rejected asking me to send security documents to security team. I first sent them my Aadhar Card, then they asked for Voter ID card. I sent them that as well now they are asking me to click a picture of myself holding my document with my laptop showing the email chats. With much difficulty, I sent those as well but they are constantly rejecting saying that the picture is not clear whereas anyone with proper eyesight will be able to view my face, the mail and the ID clearly. (Attached) 

Now I started feeling suspicious and checked the internet upon which I came across lots of posts and realised that I've been scammed as well. 

I'm under a lot of financial pressure, lots of loans and EMIs, and I was slowly recovering from it but now if I lose this money I don't know what I'll be doing. 

Kindly let me know if I can take any steps to get my money back. I've also replied to another person's post on lawyers club. Karan Mehta. He has faced a similar issue and he eventually gave up I think as his account was blocked.

I have also posted my case on Consumer Complaints Court and one of their executives has replied that it is a standard process. I understand that security checks are needed but this is a case which has been identified as a mass fraud by a lot of people. 
https://consumercomplaintscourt.com/1xbet-scammer/

Thanks,

Anubhab 

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     23 January 2024

You have been trapped in a scam. 

That's why they keep asking you different documents and finally giving flimsy reason because their intention is to somehow avoid making payments. 

A complaint with cyber crime police may be considered. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register