Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

164 statement certified copy

i have recorded my statement under 164 crpc , but then some clerical mistake i requested to make correction on the same day, magistrate gave me blank paper and said u write in your own handwritting and give . I did that then I am still waiting for my signature to be taken on printed format of my handwritten complaint its about one year . and accused trail had started . When i filed for 164 statement certified copy the same judge denied saying its confidential ? now when i will be called upon for cross examination then what i will do? because police statement was partially recorded and so i requested to record in 164 crpc. now when judge is not saying anything what i should do to get my certifed copy of the statement?

You have a right to obtain certified copy of the statement made by you, apply as per rule of High Court through your (or anyother local) lawyer.


Om prakash thatnis what i want to ask judge is rejecting me me the copy of my own statement written by me i applied for certified she rejected . Now i am.also having doubt that she may missue that copy but in fact my statement should be signed by me . And one copy given to me .

Useless paper is for u .. That is my incident statement u should not say any paper as useless did u get that?

Are u a lawyer ? and if no then kindly stay away from giving me these useless advise mr om prkash



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x