LIVE Online Course on Indian Constitution by Dr. Ravishankar Mor. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sravanthi guruvelli   03 February 2021

15lacs given to my brother please give suggestion please

llo sir Iam sravanthi ihave given 15lacs to one of my brother they have given me signatures on empty bond paper and signatures on promisonary notes now they are not showing interest to given money back to us what should we do


 1 Replies

rahul kadha   03 February 2021

You can file a suit for recovery of money on the basis of Promissory Note provided the signature is genuine. You can claim the Principal, interest together with the Court expenses including the advocate fees. You can examine yourself in proof of the execution of Promissory Note. 

The limitation to file a suit for recovery on the basis of Promissory Note is 3 years. You should file a case before the limitation period of 3 years. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query