Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rupesh (Engg)     06 February 2012

13b sign by both party but not get divorce

both person sign on paper for 13B divorce but judje sheet blank so what i do ? problem is i court clark and lawyer not give case no. and told when new judge come then give then our case resisterd and we wait 6 moth on that date what we do?

maybe my sasur give money to lawyer, because my wife doing govt. job and she want divorce but they not want and spoile my life my age 33y and her 26y.

can i get a true copy from court on that time. because i filed RCR and i win that but not go to service because she want divorce. so i sign on 13B paper but , now i have a problem delay in my case. i get rcr decree 9nov2011  can i go through this and get legaly ans then file 13A.


 7 Replies

rupesh (Engg)     06 February 2012

i know my lawyer want money so i give to her 15,000 rs. for RCR decree and get aknowledgement of that money. and my file. i told befor the 13B and after RCR "plz sir give a notice to my wife but he told she want divorce if you going through RCR compaly notice then she will fite with you because she join Govt. JOB in between RCR case so definate my sasur role in delay.

now what i do ? for fast result in my case ...13B sign by me and my wife can i go through news paper or HC becaus in between my mantal !!!!!!!!hars.....

i can't go to my wife office because she file FIR. what i have a time for RCR complay or transfer my case to addi.judge and get file no.(register) without my wife becaus my sasur told get a date and call me we will come for that time i am not understand what is happend.

my lawyer worng or sasur or wife?

but i feel mental presure from 20may 20011 my marriage date.

sir we understand, listen to experts opinion. I think neither ur sasur is faulty nor ur lawyer. Court works take long time

Chaitanya_Lawyer_Mumbai (Lawyer)     07 February 2012

In Mutual Consent Divorce(13B),second motion is done after completion of at leat 6 months from date of first motion.

rupesh (Engg)     21 February 2012

sorry my marriage date 20may2010.

RCR filed 14 Feb 2011.

I got decree on RCR 9 NOV 2011 " she come and live marriage life happily with applicant"

nov-dec-2011 to jan-feb2012 blank period no progress only give app 13B in court both lawyer one.


rupesh (Engg)     21 February 2012

Dear sir Chaitanya_Lawyer_Mumbai 

i know but 1st motion not start court not listen because of retirement of chif -judge can i transfer to my case add chif judge? this is Big Q.,


1st is, if 6 month not come any body in sheet of judge so what?

2nd is, if I send RCR notice because her this period gone for me ! because WE give 13B APP. 


rupesh (Engg)     21 February 2012

my lawyer saying to me principle judge have a power to transfer to Addi.Prin. judge so wait and watch or we can go high court unnasesorliy west money.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     21 February 2012

1. An PJ has power to hear the case in h/er Court.
2. An PJ has power to transfer case to another APJ.
3. HC will throw away your non-numbered Case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads