LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumar (partner)     28 September 2011

138 case

i have filled 4 138 cases in chennai, in two cases the opp party appeared for 3 hearings and later on there was no trace of him or his advocate and the judge had issued warrants,, we are not able execute the warrants as the party is untraceable in his given address.. i was told we can declare him a proclaimed offender in news paper,but we don't have his photo,.without his photo how would one identify him even if we put in news paper..i request an expert advise from this forum......

in other two case  only summons was served and no proceedings further,pl advise how do i proceed because am spending lot of money on police and legal fees..


 3 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/     28 September 2011

Dear Mr. Kumar

in present time many private agencies are working to traced the people, you can contact them and solve your problem noone can do any thingh till the person traced. fell free to contact me on my mob9953809956 or write me on my mail.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     28 September 2011

if the matter is worth the trouble  than only take these efforts since after all the expanses and no of years in court at the most you can send the person in jail which is also not sure.

The NI 138 case can be won in theory or law books only , in practice it is a lot of time, money and efforts.

Natwar raj Purohit (manager)     29 September 2011


in a  reccently  case  complaintant  state in court that  he give money against chaque and he paid by in him accout of saving account,  but he produce in court  a manager of bank and statement of current acoount with entry of the money.

when advocate of accused produce a application for statement of saving acount then trail court is refused.




Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads