LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahadev Narayan Dadar   27 August 2016

127 crpc

Sir, We got married in 2008 we have two kids, she filed case 498a and thereafter filed 125 for maintenance. after cases made she took addmision at collage where i was filed rti apllication at govt collage and office. after getting rti info i found she is commited as unmarried status to take govt facilities for accomodation, food, cloths etc at the same time such thing was not declared and made application to recover pending ailmony. On this ground i filed 127 crpc aplication saying that she commited unmarried in socieaty and availed facilites from govrement and other side she is not delacred in court and asking for ailmoney for food and cloth as well as explained in application how she is caplable to earn, she was not staying with my childs so prayer for hand over kids to me and dismissed the case, but other party filed say against my 127 application in which she is submmited petition copy as it is in which nothing is written against my 127 aplication ground. Please suggest for argument how is to be prepared.


 3 Replies


Have you posted the same query before?

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     27 August 2016

Query unclear

Augustine Chatterjee

Advocate & Solicitor at Law


ADVOCATE TRILOK (CRIMINAL family PROPERTY topfreind@gmail.com )     21 September 2016

WE  have seen your various querries and the final result is that can not get perfect solution on a public free platform.


The basic concept of CRPC 127 is not proper and for the moment forget about child custody.The recent SC decisons do not approve your approach. She may have facilities showing as un married it is an irregularity at the most and not illegality.


Please share complete details on email and we will show you how to get the 125 order cancelled instead of any 127 application.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register