LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul   11 July 2016

125 reply-missed few points


My wife has filed Crpc 125  maintenance on me & I have responded back by filing WS to it.
However, it seems my lawyer has missed few points which are crtical for 125.
Do I know if I will get chance to put points in application,before evidence & cross starts.
Pls guide me, My next date is in Sept.



 4 Replies

binay (advocate)     11 July 2016

Lawyers know what to raise and where to raise. Don't worry

Sandhya Srinivas (Advocate & Legal consultant)     11 July 2016

Sec-125 Crpc is treated as Quasi Civil and Quasi Criminal proceedings. 

There is no specific provision to amend petition or objection in the code.

But if the court finds your application of amendment is relavent to the case. it will allow your application to carry out the amendment. File application and convince the judge.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     11 July 2016

Please watch this link so that your all doubts will  be clear relating to crpc 125

Khush   12 July 2016

file application, and try to convince judge.

if u have any new evidence, it can be put before judge during arguments.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register