LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jatin (AFSM)     17 March 2013

125 related help

Thanks for such a helpfull link ! I was married past 4.11 years. My wife spend almost 3.6 year's with her family , by blaming me that i have affairs, hence we ware not in any physical relation from past 3 years. Now she file case for mentenance ! And she is not ready to stay with me for the same reason , cort ordered me for IM , i am ready to give IM , why should court ask me to come for same case ? When already order ! Please reply

Learning

4 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     17 March 2013

The interim maintainance is only for the period till the case is pending. The case is not yet finally decided. The case will be concluded by the final judgement which will be pronounced after the recording of evidence and arguments 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     17 March 2013

Yes. Adv. Archana advise iscorrect

bhavs (m.e)     17 March 2013

hi i am bhavani i am 22yrs old and i am in love wid my bf for 6yrs and he is 27 years old his family members accepted our love but my family will not accept it so we are planning to do register marriage as soon as possible and he is a avocate in highcourt my boyfriend hav said me that one week time is enough for a register marriage is that time actually enough we both r from chennai and we dont hav much time is that possible to do regidter marriage within a week time without any marriage at temple and if so pls tell me the procedures i am not in a situation to discuss about it to my boyfriend and he is absolutely ready for register marriage and can we get married within 3 days after submiting the form and we are ready to pay money for it if so possible pls kindly send me d complete details to my mail bhavani4590@gmail.com thanking u waiting for d replr as soon as possible

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     17 March 2013

Dear Bhavani

there is a procedure for registering marriage

(Boys should be above 21 years and girls above 18 year)
Affidavit:

(Affidavit must be attested by Magistrate/S.D.M. or Notary Public with  Register Entry No.)

Age Proof:

(Voter I.card, Driving Licence, Matriculation Certificate,) one of these.

Residence Proof:

(Voter I.card, Driving Licence, Matriculation Certificate, Passport) (one of these).

Photograph:

(4 Passport size photo ) Boys & Girl both.

Witness:

Two Witness With Voter I.card, Driving Licence,  Passport (one of these)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register