Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Want to Live (NA)     20 March 2013

125 crpc victim...need help

Dear Fellow members,

My wife stays with me only for 2 months. then she filed all false 498a,406, 125 crpc & DV cases.

I got jailed for 1 day..my other family members got AB bail.

1-Family court gurgaon has passed an order of paying Rs 8000 per month to my wife(final order). my wife has not provided any documentry proof of my income. only stated that I am earning 25000 per month that is not true. In gurgaon court have not even asked me to submit my income deatils & all. I am only a BCOM graduate wheras she has don teacher training course & awaiting her LLB final year result.

2-She has left my home on her own accord. I have never denied to take her back home, RCR proceeding is going on in delhi court.where she is not ready to come back at any cost. only asking for a huge amount of money for one time settlement in mediation & infront of court.    

3-I have approached High court chandigarh for the reduction of maintenance amount, but all in vain court has rejected my revision petition without listening to the facts.

4-She has filled for the execution(8000*18), I am regularly paying maintenence but not paying the full amount...in begining i paid 20000 & 10000 after that i started paying 3000 per month stating that i am umemployed which is true as well.

5-Now family court judge has also appreciating the fact that I am willing to take her back home she is the one who is willing to take divorce after taking the huge amount. now judge is also giving me 3 months date for payments after requesting to do so. 

6-I know that the day maintenance got stoped or reduced she can easily ready for divorce for any amount.

7-Kindly help me what to do to reduce maintenence amount.

dont have sufficeint means to full that demand. having many liablites of banks.

last month 2 bank has issued me notices for non payment of personal loan EMI's...I am not filling ITR's from last 3 years...no Income tax deduction( before this case i was paying 25000 tax per year).

My father is also going to retire next month.

PLZ HELP ME

Learning

20 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 March 2013

You can go to appeal by putting all your averments with evidences.

Nandha (NIL)     20 March 2013

can court pass maintenance order without hearing husband or even without summoning the husband? 

stanley (Freedom)     20 March 2013

I agree with Mr Rama chary 

And secondly your counsel should have suggested you to file your salary slip in court if you were not earning Rs 25000 .

Court has never asked me to submit any income proof nither my lawyer & I have given affidavite in court that I was earning 12500 pm & i have the proof of that as well

(Guest)
Originally posted by : sunil

Dear Fellow members,

My wife stays with me only for 2 months. then she filed all false 498a,406, 125 crpc & DV cases.

I got jailed for 1 day..my other family members got AB bail.

1-Family court gurgaon has passed an order of paying Rs 8000 per month to my wife(final order). my wife has not provided any documentry proof of my income. only stated that I am earning 25000 per month that is not true. In gurgaon court have not even asked me to submit my income deatils & all. I am only a BCOM graduate wheras she has don teacher training course & awaiting her LLB final year result.

2-She has left my home on her own accord. I have never denied to take her back home, RCR proceeding is going on in delhi court.where she is not ready to come back at any cost. only asking for a huge amount of money for one time settlement in mediation & infront of court.    

You should have convinced the judge that she has left your house on her own accord, for women who desert husband, they are not entitled to aliimony whatsoever.

3-I have approached High court chandigarh for the reduction of maintenance amount, but all in vain court has rejected my revision petition without listening to the facts.

They wont reduce the alimony.  WHy?  it is because it is just interim aliimony, which is needed to be paid by you until the case gets over.  

4-She has filled for the execution(8000*18), I am regularly paying maintenence but not paying the full amount...in begining i paid 20000 & 10000 after that i started paying 3000 per month stating that i am umemployed which is true as well.

Good thing, keep paying whatever you can.  But your unemployment ki kahani nobody will listen.  It is duty of husband to feed wife, even if he is unemployed.  After a period of one year, your wife will have to ask for alimony again, and at that time, you provide income tax returns for lesser income so that judge will fix lesser amount of alimony for second year.  Remember not working or having no job is as good as a crime, do some small job, then judge cannot do anything, or you can ask himi to give you job which pays twenty lac rupees per month and that you woud be ready to pay whatever alimony he wants you to pay to your dear wife.  Secondly, try to finish of the case as early as possible. 

5-Now family court judge has also appreciating the fact that I am willing to take her back home she is the one who is willing to take divorce after taking the huge amount. now judge is also giving me 3 months date for payments after requesting to do so. 

Good for you!

6-I know that the day maintenance got stoped or reduced she can easily ready for divorce for any amount.

7-Kindly help me what to do to reduce maintenence amount.

Ab bhaiyaaji maintenance ka amount toh reduce hoga, that too as I said after a period of one year, when the wife will file fresh application for IA, then you can file an application stating that due to change in circumstances, your income is low now and that you can afford to pay lesser amount [whatever you plan to pay] and ask judge to readjudicate the interim alimony.  Then judge will reduce alimony according to your income and not according to the statement given by your wife.  Yeh maintenance ka amount reduce karwane ke chakkar mein time nikaljayega.  Behter yahi hoga ki aap case ko jald se jald khatam karwade, warna saal dar saal paise bharte rehna padega aapko.

dont have sufficeint means to full that demand. having many liablites of banks.

last month 2 bank has issued me notices for non payment of personal loan EMI's...I am not filling ITR's from last 3 years...no Income tax deduction( before this case i was paying 25000 tax per year).

File IT returns, show that your income is less, ie 5k per month
My father is also going to retire next month.

PLZ HELP ME

Read above..........................in blue

Thanks for the detailed reply Sir,

They wont reduce the alimony.  WHy?  it is because it is just interim aliimony, which is needed to be paid by you until the case gets over.  

It is not interim order....it is the final order passed by family court in may-12.

After a period of one year, your wife will have to ask for alimony again, and at that time, you provide income tax returns for lesser income

Can she has to file execution again after a period of 1 year. As I told you that it is final maintenance order.

I recently recived a fresh execution letter from court. can I file change of circumsantance now.

(Guest)

@Nandha

can court pass maintenance order without hearing husband or even without summoning the husband?

Yes. If husband is not present during dates when already wife has filed an IA application, it is duty of husband to go stand in the court, if not judge will pass order based on what wife has asked.

But if husband is present, judge will ask, look dude, your wife wants this much maintenance, can you pay?  Then you should tell cant pay that much, can pay this much please  oblige my request, then considering your request the judge will lower the IA considerably and order IA.

@Sunil

Court has never asked me to submit any income proof nither my lawyer & I have given affidavite in court that I was earning 12500 pm & i have the proof of that as well

It is not duty of court to ask you to submit that this etc.  Even though you had given affidavit that you was earing 12.5k per month, there should be supporting evidence like bank statement, or employers salary certificate.  Then judge will consider your supporting evidence and fix 1/3rd of your income and/or salary and fix alimony.

Here the culprit is lawyer.  He should have told you  how to present your case regarding alimony, for that you have had to discuss with your lawyer freely about alimony and your problems regarding finance.

(Guest)

Thanks for the detailed reply Sir,

It is not interim order....it is the final order passed by family court in may-12.

Can she has to file execution again after a period of 1 year. As I told you that it is final maintenance order.

I recently recived a fresh execution letter from court. can I file change of circumsantance now.

Your already got divorce is it?

(Guest)

I bet 8k is not teh final order, it is IA.

Final order comes after divorce granted and court will fix permanent alimony.  That is final order.

No sir....kisi bhi party ne abhi divorce ke liye file nahi kiya hai

My case is gurgaon family court.....this is the final order....i will upload the order copy as well if you want..or i can mail you on ur personal email id. 

(Guest)

My case is gurgaon family court.....this is the final order....i will upload the order copy as well if you want..or i can mail you on ur personal email id. 

Its the same, you can as well PM.

mail as well as PM

Want to Live (NA)     22 March 2013

HELPING HAND first of all thank you so much for your valuable time & help.

You are doing a very good job, may god bless you

I have sent you all the details in scanned copy to you mail ID you have PM me.

1-Certified copy of final Maintenence Order passed by family court Gurgaon.

2-Few certified copy of maintenence payed by me monthly.

3-New Execution petetion I have received 1 week back.(my question now can i file change of circumstance with this new execution petetion of her...my lawyer said no...because this is the final order)

As you have already suggested me to go for 1 time settlement, we am also looking for same but the amount she is asking is very huge and we are not in position to pay that.

As I told you she is not ready to come back at any cost. we have already given all the articles(untouched) & jewllery to her way back. but she is now only dying for money.

they know that this 8000 pm is a big pressure on me & he vl defently manage this 10 lac.(may be by selling my house).

Today I have recvd a notice from GGN police for DV. my next date in DV is 26th mar. my lawyer will file the answer on this date. plz suggest what all the precaution i have take on 26th mar.

Protection officer has filed his report....In DV I am ready to take her back in my parents house...already paying maintenence in 125 crpc....not done any physical harrasment....she is asking 5 lac in DV as well.

7-Apr in delhi tis hazari for RCR(filled by me)

24th may 125 crpc for making maintenance payment.

Thanks in advance Helping hand & fellow members 

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Want to Live

HELPING HAND first of all thank you so much for your valuable time & help.

You are doing a very good job, may god bless you

I have sent you all the details in scanned copy to you mail ID you have PM me.

1-Certified copy of final Maintenence Order passed by family court Gurgaon.

2-Few certified copy of maintenence payed by me monthly.

3-New Execution petetion I have received 1 week back.(my question now can i file change of circumstance with this new execution petetion of her...my lawyer said no...because this is the final order)

As you have already suggested me to go for 1 time settlement, we am also looking for same but the amount she is asking is very huge and we are not in position to pay that.

As I told you she is not ready to come back at any cost. we have already given all the articles(untouched) & jewllery to her way back. but she is now only dying for money.

they know that this 8000 pm is a big pressure on me & he vl defently manage this 10 lac.(may be by selling my house).

Today I have recvd a notice from GGN police for DV. my next date in DV is 26th mar. my lawyer will file the answer on this date. plz suggest what all the precaution i have take on 26th mar.

Protection officer has filed his report....In DV I am ready to take her back in my parents house...already paying maintenence in 125 crpc....

not done any physical harrasment....she is asking 5 lac in DV as well.

7-Apr in delhi tis hazari for RCR(filled by me)

24th may 125 crpc for making maintenance payment.

Thanks in advance Helping hand & fellow members 

As you are ready to take her back, she cannot ask for residential orders.

As you are already paying money under 125, she cannot ask for additional money under DV, remember, any person can ask or claim maintenance under one section of law, and not under multiple sections of law.

Regarding physical harrasment made, judge will look into the matter, and then arrive at a judgment.  He will look into medical certificate given if any, he will look into any police complaints given against you by your wife, this is how he will ascertain whether physical harrasment has taken place.

But dont miss that march 26th date, make sure that you attend that date, and also file certified copies of 125 crpc payments made by you, and also the protection officer's recorded statement of yours where you have told that you will accept her back.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register