Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

125 crpc to receive documents as evidence

Page no : 2

Saku   20 November 2017

He (judge) wont take. Even if he takes, he will order something or tother for you to pay. No use pursuing the matter. I feel it is goof up by your advocate or over smartness by you. Either ways it is over. Now something the court will order. If you dont want to pay or play around there are other methods. Instead of clenching teeth now, you wait and see what court will order or do. Then based on that you plan your next move. This time dont goof up, both to you and your advocate. If you want to change your advocate, this is the time. Dear Raj, I told earlier that my lawyer cheated me and hence I am in this position today...my present lawyer told me that in law there will be a alternative and hence I filed my documents but oder8 rule1(a) to mark them as exhibits.... I am trying here to prove the wrong doer is taking advantage of women biased law and to my innocence in the righteousness even though it is painful and difficult. By way I am paying interim maintenance to the wrong doer beacuse Am law abiding citizen. I agree that you do not know me hence you may think like your comments, but you have not wasted your time by giving me what is possible or not. Thank you.

Saku   20 November 2017

He (judge) wont take. Even if he takes, he will order something or tother for you to pay. No use pursuing the matter. I feel it is goof up by your advocate or over smartness by you. Either ways it is over. Now something the court will order. If you dont want to pay or play around there are other methods. Instead of clenching teeth now, you wait and see what court will order or do. Then based on that you plan your next move. This time dont goof up, both to you and your advocate. If you want to change your advocate, this is the time. Dear Raj, I told earlier that my lawyer cheated me and hence I am in this position today...my present lawyer told me that in law there will be a alternative and hence I filed my documents but oder8 rule1(a) to mark them as exhibits.... I am trying here to prove the wrong doer is taking advantage of women biased law and to my innocence in the righteousness even though it is painful and difficult. By way I am paying interim maintenance to the wrong doer beacuse Am law abiding citizen. I agree that you do not know me hence you may think like your comments, but you have not wasted your time by giving me what is possible or not. Thank you.

Saku   20 November 2017

Dear Nadeem, I appreciate your advice and guidance. These documents are from my own email account, hence I do not know if I can call myself use u/s 91 to produce these documents. My lawyer told me that I can submit along with my chief affidavit, I had these documents with me earlier also but my earlier lawyer did not tell me about the procedure of 125 crpc and I am layman to know the technicality. My present lawyer also did not tell me about it. Thanks.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     20 November 2017

Dear Saku There is no where mention in this section that complaint or accused, petitioner or respondent, this section says any person, hence you may file an application.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register