Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

125 crpc liabilties

Page no : 2

(Guest)

Unfortunately, in India, parties do not truthfully reveal their income. For self employed persons or persons employed in the unorganized sector, truthful  income never   surfaces.   Tax   avoidance   is   the   norm.   

"Wife can say thousand lies and those will be accepted as true. 
You will say 1000 truths and those will be treated as lies.
Great men in India say that it is a male dominated society."

- Dr. Jogeshwar Mahanta

For granting maintenance, the scale and mode of living, the age, habits, wants and class of the life of the parties has to be regarded.Maintenance depends upon the summation of all the facts of the situation .

harrassedby498a (softare)     01 February 2012

One Question here is : level of her living ,matrimonial home or her parental home is considered ?

But is really tough to give the maintanance to the person whom we hate every minute.

On one side the people fight for equality of s*x in everything and the other side stand in the court for maintanance.

Hats off to indian Law!!

First time I feel ashamed that i was born as an indian because of this ugly law.

Chaitanya_Lawyer_Mumbai (Lawyer)     01 February 2012

it will be seen that after awarding maintenance,she would be capable of living in the same standard of living which she was accostomed to, on the day of separation.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     02 February 2012

Now you can not add any new liabilities.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

harrassedby498a (softare)     07 February 2012

What can be the cross examination questions that can be asked in the trial of 125 Crpc to trap her that she bites the dust and the maintanance can be made minimum.Below are the details of the B****h.

1.Well Qaulified Engineer (Has hidden the same in the Petetion and i have her Edu. Certificates of her highest degree)

2.Undergone many trainings in the field of IT & Banking sector (Got the certificates with me).

3.Has the Job Experience before and after marriage ,But now left the job intentionally(Got the offer letters with me).

Chaitanya_Lawyer_Mumbai (Lawyer)     08 February 2012

Submit all the above in your reply, to show her capability to maintain herself.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     08 February 2012

I think you had gone to supreme court , have you come back.

harrassedby498a (softare)     08 February 2012

I have submitted everything in the reply for her petetion,But i doubt whether the lower courts will take these things into consideration.

harrassedby498a (softare)     22 February 2012

Now after the filing of counter in 125 with all evidences showing her as Well Qualified , Capable of Working ,She now files the petetion to the court to get my salary Particulars from my office.

What should be done with these kind of Bi***es ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register