Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

harassedhusband   14 March 2016

125 crpc interim exparty

Hi Friends, Need some help.

On 10th Feb my wife filed arrears petition in 125 crpc interim and mentioned that there is XXX amount due, for which on the same day I filed reply to the arrears petition along with the High court revision order and said this is the amount due and i will be paying it as per the high court order in 3 installments.

judge gave the date of 11th feb to which I said I cannot attend as I have some other work which cannot be pospond to which he did not listen. and when i went todday the judge is on leave the money i have taken is not accepted by the opp party and the bench clerk is saying that you were set expart on last date and you need to file set aside petion in next date, give money along with that only and given date. 

Kindly let me know how can i be a exparty when I have already filed the couter and more over how can he put the exparty by missing only one date which was next date.  Is there any written order given that I am exparty or its just oral. 

What should I do next?

Learning

1 Replies

MEHUL (PARTER)     24 May 2016

YES THE THE COURT IS FINAL BUT AS THE BENCH CLERK FILE A SET ASIDE PETITION AND REQUEST THE COURT WITH SOME PROOF 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register