Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manindersingh   04 May 2016

125 crpc interim decision: how challenge in high court?

Hi there,

Family Court Ordered interim-maintenance to wife. I am paying regularly monthly to wife but as my income is not regular Its difficult me to pay upto 10th of every month as per orders. Moreover a fine of 10% for delay is also ordered. I challanged whole order though an advocate in Sessions Court but Judge dissmissed with litigation expences needed to pay to wife,,wow.

I want to challange this in high court myself. Can any advocate tell me the sections under which I can file a peititon for amendment of ordres by Party In Perseon (myself).

I have hired so many lawyers and paid their fees but it seems I can better represent my self in court.

Please help. Thanks.

Learning

7 Replies

JustAdvisor (IT)     04 May 2016

if all parties appear in person, lawyers will have to search for a new profession :)

BHRIGU DATTA 9475352677 (PRIVATE PRACTICE)     04 May 2016

What do you think ? If I say you the section you will sucess to file revision ? Do not think it is so easy .  consult with a advocate .

BHRIGU DATTA 9475352677 (PRIVATE PRACTICE)     04 May 2016

What do you think ? If I say you the section you will sucess to file revision ? Do not think it is so easy .  consult with a advocate .

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 May 2016

Please go thrugh family law journals first then you can fight the case yourself.

Born Fighter (xxx)     05 May 2016

Maninder, u need to share complete details related to your case wrt ur salary, what evidences are produced on record by you or ur wife etc etc then based on merits suggestion can be given 

SHAMAS-UD-DIN SHAAZ Advocate (lawyer)     05 May 2016

yes i agree with expert Datta Sir.. consult with a advocate .

manindersingh   06 May 2016

Thanks all for their valuable comments.

The decision was gender-biased and mere on wife's allegations interim was allowed. A joint bank account (still active) has been ignored by the Judges and made no comment on this.

The revision petition was dissmissed by sessions court on the ground that the arrearrs from the application filed are pending so revision is not maintainable.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register