LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

GURPREET SINGh   09 June 2022

125 Crpc and Dv Act Will these civil cases affect my government job police verification?

My wife has filed 125 crpc and dv act civil case . I have received an execution warrant from the court for recovery of money. If I don't give money to my wife then I may have problem in police verification of government job ?


 5 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     09 June 2022

No, Domestic Violence caes and petition u/sec 125 Cr.P.C are not civil nature cases though these casese are not pure criminal nature cases but qusi criminal nature cases and hence governed by the Cr.P.C..If you don't comply with the court orders passed in D.V cases or in petition u/sec 125 Cr.P.C then definitely you will have to face consequences/problem in police varification in Govt jobs.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     09 June 2022

One can not predict the future and forecast the future prospects.  One can avoid likely risks and take remedies in advance.

Janak Raj Vatsa (Advocate) (Lawyer consultant)     10 June 2022

a DV case and a petition under cr. pc 125 are not civil cases. if compliance of court orders is not made, then you may have problem in your police verification

P. Venu (Advocate)     10 June 2022

This forum is meant to provide assistance in genuine case, not otherwise to escape the rigours of law.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     13 June 2022

These are social legislations, and both under 125 CrPc and the DVA , the adult male person who has been in relation with the aggrieved person does not stand as an accused but as Respondent. However, there are penality attached if found guilty, and it will be prudent to take precautionary measures in time. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query