IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

navdeep singh (lawyer)     03 June 2010

125 cr p c

can we amend petition u/s 125 cr p c


 1 Replies

legaljoe68 (member)     03 June 2010

yes , if circumstances have changed than there is a point

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query