LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

125 cprc maintinace

my wife filed 125Crpc case against me..and her statement  has been submited and she has submit my salary slip copy also.we have a baby girl.she lives her mother.my wife well educated and was working before marriage.

now she is not working. 

now court asked me for submit to WS. 

my question is:-

if i do not submit WS than what will be happened in case???

Learning

10 Replies

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     09 October 2013

Case will treated as ex-parte !

(Guest)

If you don't submit your WS then as simple is that the judge will favour her and even grant her relief of whatever she had claimed making you exparte. Once exparte done....then run for set aside and change of circumstances which is not so easy,,and the interim should come into arrears too...

So,bro..it's nothing cost you much if your prepare your say with nice drafting and mentioning the truth about herself. In my view she won't get maintenance if she is highly qualified and previously she was working but due to this maintenance only she dropped her job.Kindly,move aggresively and collect her proof of income and don't act linieantly on this issue.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     10 October 2013

File WS and give full truthful statement in that , regarding her job , her education , supporting documents must be with you.

(Guest)

but i lawyer said...i should not be filed WS. after exparty order we will recall the case..

is this right????

(Guest)

Ha ha haaa,,,,,,

That's called the lawyer......

From where you had hired this lawyer?

It sense that this lawyer is road chap or say "Street-but not smart lawyer"

Bro,.....If you want to save your ass then file WS without any delay or else you have to pay her arears also with current maintenance and that stupid lawyer's fee also at later stages.So, you will face double jeopardy from your wife and this lawyer too.

Iam surprised that don't you have a brain over this issue that he is simply dodging you for the sake of making more money in future?

(Guest)

but my lawyer also said we have 6month to file WS???

(Guest)

Bhaisaheb If you are kind enough to do charity show on the name of lawyer's and wife without moving your ass and doing some hard work to fight your case on merit then don't waste time here. Just blindly follow your lawyer and even don't rust your brain on this LCI is my last WS to you.;(

Now it's your wish and your luck to do those charity in an untrust organization so called as dead marriage.

Last Reply...!!

(Guest)

I suggest change your lawyer & file WS ASAP

(Guest)

thank dude...

(Guest)

thank dude...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register