Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VIKAS KAPOOR   17 April 2018

125 case

I am paying interim maintience in DV case and now she filled 125 crpc case also in which she did not disclose about DV and interim maintience.
Please suggest how should I prepare my reply in 125 case.

 3 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     17 April 2018

While filing you written statement in 125 Crpc case do mention the details of DV filed by your estrange wife and also mentioned copy of maintenance order from DV case.

She can file multiple cases  under different law to claim maintenance but eventually she will only get maintenance from any one of them.

VIKAS KAPOOR   17 April 2018

I want one more advise. I am facing four cases- 125, DV, 498a & Divorce case in different courts. can all these cases be clubbed so that on one date all the cases can be heared

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     17 April 2018

Can me on 9456777600.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query