LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

santosh mahdeley   12 July 2016

125(3) vasooli

125 ka notice gaon main 3 baar gaya but parent na yeh bolkar mana kar diya ki mere beta yahan nahin rehta. maine rti lagayi thi wife ki income tax ki..... through, that she came to know where i am working. 

waha uasne direct 123(3) ka notice send kar diya. here is my question 

1. notice receive nahin kiya to phir 125( 3)  aur ex party kaise ho gaya 

2.17/10/15 ko interim bhi bana diya 3000 per month jo ki meri knowledge main hai hi nahin

3  29/6/15 ko maintenance ki application bhi laga diya  jo mere knowledge main hai hi nahin 

plz help me i dont understand anything i am also attach the 125(3) ka notice plzz help me senior kya karu 


 2 Replies

Khush   13 July 2016

agar interim laga diya, u have to pay.

i will suggest you to attend court proceedings, do not run away from court.

court me jao aur application do ki ex-party proceedings ko khatm karein. 

fight hard in court

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     13 July 2016

Dear friend in case the notices have been returned there is an alternate method of Publishing those notices which amounts to be served to the party. As this whole case is resolved by the court as expatre you can go for review and appeal as also for the time being getting it deffered. Please consult your advocate on these lines.

For further legal assistance you can send me a PM (Personal Message) through this site.

Advise; always take assistance from an experienced and well educated Advocate of the field.

You well can see my credentials on my web site www.anandbaliandassociates.com ; plus at many other independent internet sites of India such as on  Pathlegal.in, LawyersclubIndia.com; Justdial.com; Kaanoon.com.; Lawsolva.com; Linkedin.com; Legalindia.com; Myadvo.com; HiGrit.com,  Just Dial.com & Sulekha.com; plus many more .

Please visit  www.anandbaliandassociates.com
With Regards !!
Anand Bali, Adv.
(B.Com., M.A., LL.B., M.B.A.)
Supreme Court of India

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register