LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhusan Rao (Partner)     21 October 2014

120b, 406, 420, 468 of ipc

I received a summon for the court to in section 120B, 420, 406, 468 of IPC. Now, what i have to do. Please help me.


 4 Replies

sridhar pasumarthy (ADVOCATE)     21 October 2014

Appear before the court on the date mentioned in it and engage an Advocate to defend your case

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     22 October 2014



Appoint a lawyer ASAP.


Adv Kapil Chandna


T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     22 October 2014

First obtain AB by contacting a lawyer and then face the case by challenging the same with merits on your side.

K.K.Ganguly (Advocate)     22 October 2014

Arrange for AB immediately otherwise you may be arrested while attending the Court on the scheduled date.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register