LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rohit (ceo)     08 October 2016



my self Rohit and i am from rajasthan.i want to get advise about a case running against me and my father took stay for his shop in 2002 from high court rajasthan  in case of dispute with their two father n his two brother were onwer of that shop.The matter is this that my father did an agreement to sale a shop in 2013 and he mentioned in the agreement that there is stay on that shop but with this statment the purchaser was agree to purchase that shop in one condition that he will make agree other two owner of that shop by itself and he paid the advanc money to my father n then he said that i will give you total money one week before registry date n than you will have to apply for remove stay on that shop but he could not pay till registry date n my father went to  ragistrar office n gave his attendens there.after that the purchaser filed a 420 case in police station against my father n me too than we got anticipatory bail from high court. i did sign as a witness in that agreement and sanction court applied 120b act on me n remove 420 now the matter is i am to go foreign fore atleast 1 or 2 years n i am to get character certificate from local pass port office so plz advise me how can i obtain that.the case is runing in sanction court n i just submitt a writ in high court for charge debate.


 5 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 October 2016

You have not been able to convey the fact clearly. Given facts indicate that the purchaser is nicely cheated by your father. He needed you as witness to complete the cheating so that document could be created to fool him.

P. Venu (Advocate)     10 October 2016

Please state the simple facts.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     10 October 2016

You golo and meet the Judge where your case is pending JMFC and ask him you need to go abroad and will give an undertaking in writing that whenever the court wants you within 7 days notice you will be present before the court ansd also furnish surity bonds from two respectable persons .so as to show your honesty and other character credentials. ALONG WITH AN UNDERTAKING IN WRITINGF YOU GIVE AN AFFIDAVIT  THAT YOU ARE AN HONEST PERSON FALSELY YOU AND YOUR FATHER  WERE IMPLICATED IN A  CHEATING CASE  BUT  YOU ARE ACTUALLY VERY HONEST.If you appreciate this answer plese click the thank you button on this forum.

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     12 October 2016

Better not meet judge outside court.  appear before him on date and when case is called.

rohit (ceo)     10 December 2016

Thanks all of you for previous reply. 

actually as you know well about my case history i got anticipatory bail from HIGH COURT n there is a condition in my bail order that pititioner will not leave india without court purmission so now i am going to lodge

a pitition in HIGH COURT in 482 to extend that condition for next 6 month and 

(1)i given an undertaking in writing that whenever the court wants you within 7 days notice you will be present before the court and

(2) furnish surity bonds from two respectable persons and affidevit of my honesty n character credentials.(3)runing medical treatment copy of my wife in sydney. 

Is this right way to seek purmission from high court and one more thing plz tell me that how many chances are there of getting purmission and how much time it will takes to get order if any idea.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query