LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srujana   24 February 2020

10th name correction

After applying ssc wrongly printed name correction. They have updated my name correction. But the problem is they are giving me duplicate print copy "which means lost certificate" but i need original print copy. What is the procedure for getting original SSC Memorandam marks sheet. Please help me to figure out my problem.


 5 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     24 February 2020

You cannot get original copy again,you will get duplicate copy only and that makes no sence as being issued from the source.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 February 2020

file a petition for name correction in the local civil courts for declaration order for name correction or else file an application  for name correction in gazette department for gazette order 

Srujana   26 February 2020

Respected Sir,

  There is another big problem which came into my life and it is very seriuos. My name is V.Srujana and this is my story. Please read it carefully. On the father looked a relationship. I became Apude Join on March 2/3/2019. Daddy on 10/3/2019 I will phone Daddy saying he will not leave me and leave Sir Leave. Daddy said look and go once. I won't tell Daddy that I don't want to get married then. Sir then said that if mom stays 4 months, the job will be permanent. I phoned Daddy sir and told me that if you stay a 4 months then you will say I need 4 months time. Then Daddy said, I gave them word that if you give me mom, you will get in the way. Do not go mad. I don't want to look at the bride. I don't see the boy. At least Daddy didn't ask me if Mom would ask me. Daddy drove mom and said that I do not like it. Daddy's boy loves to work and boy is doing a job in Chennai. Daddy got a job transfer in Hyderabad, this means that I am working in Hyderabad. I don't know what things are. Daddy took the train ticket on 16/4/2019 and landed me on 18/4/2019. This means engagement. At least the mummy didn't even know that Daddy had rushed and went to the boy's slope home and made the marriage okay. Although the boy was a Marriage, he did a job recycling in 1 week. The boy was given a dowry of Rs 6 lakh. Daddy's son-in-law also bought a house for rent in Hyderabad. But the boy is now living in a rent house in Hyderabad without a job. Daddy's I have a phone chesi all over the position ie support Daddy's daughter and still transfer money to the son-in-law. There is much more to be said, sir. Sir at least I have health care, even if I love him like a mother and father. My Husband is not looking at me. Whenever his friends or friends, he always loves children. If you say no to Husband, then you are in the society and shouting on all eyes. I want Divorce with him what you can advise me. Please help me sir.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     26 February 2020

If you want divorce then you need to file for divorce but you need to state the grounds and reasons for divorce.

Srujana   11 May 2020

Respected Sir,

        After taking help from Lawyersclubindia the name which is wrongly printed on my 10th classs certificate is finally done. Thank you all for helping me. And i got duplicate certificate 4 months back which was corrected.. But after that i have applied passport for passport application but they have asked me to give 10th class certificate. And i have submitted my 10 certificate which was duplicate. But they asked me that it is duplicate and we cannot accept it. Is there any for getting duplicate to original certificate. Please help me for this. Or is there any other way for getting original copy with name corrected.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register