LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srujana   07 September 2019

10th name correction

After discussing the information regarding my 10th certificate with "". But they have corrected my 10th name correction but they have not given my original another copy. They have just corrected my name with pen and stamped with signature on the same original  copy. After correction will they give me another copy after correction or they will give me the same, the certificate which was given by me for correction. If i am asking them that i want another new copy after correction, but they are saying me that this is the same copy u have to keep it. And the RTI have agreed they have printed wrongly. But my doubt is after name correction, will they give me another new copy or not.


 2 Replies

jayakumar.j (advocate)     07 September 2019

The educational authoritiees cannot suo moto effect any change in name. If done without your knowledge, and it is not relevant, ask them to return the certificate as it is without effecting any change.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 September 2019

correction has to be done through gazette  order or court order only. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads