LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

naveen (software)     08 January 2013

100 rs/- stamp paper for lease agreement

Could you please clarify my below dobut ....

I would like to apply the LPG agency for that i need to go for lease agreement ( as i dont have own land for godown construction),...as per the Oilcorporation advertized on some date ( 31/dec/2012) ..but the lease agreement should be backdated ...for that shall i use the 100/- stamp paper with my details ( fields like sole to..., d/o, w/o ...etc) but the stamp paper was purchased by someone as per the register book maintained by the licensed stamp vendor...is there any problem if go for the agreement with that stamp paper......will Oil corporation will verify these details who purchased this stamp paper??......please adivise.... ..please please clarify my doubt.....more appreciations if anyone clarify the same.

Learning

3 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     08 January 2013

the stamp paper should be in the name of either party who are executing the agreement and not in third party name. if the stamp paper is in the name of the Advocate then also it could be used.

Regards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

naveen (software)     08 January 2013

Thank you so much for the information sir....it helps us alot. 

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     07 May 2016

1) Stamp paper must be purchased on eigther party name and not on third party name since agreement is between two party.

2) From registered stamp paper purchase stamp in our name.

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register