LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitesh (Senior Software Engineer)     13 August 2015

10. covenants and undertakings by the purchaser:

Hi, I have one query regarding regarding flat registry. 

Builder has mentioned below clause on the registry agreement paper. Please review below clause and let me know after registry whether I would be able to rent out my flat in future or not. what does it mean by groupd accomodation? Is it  standard all the builder flow on registry paper?

(o)    The Purchaser/s shall use the said premises or any part thereof or permit the same to be used only for residential purpose as shown in the sanctioned plan, provided that, the Purchaser/s or Occupier/s of the said premises shall not use the same as and for Massage Centre, Gambling House, Classes, Service Apartment, Hostel, group accommodation, rentals on cot basis in any manner, Lodging Boarding or any illegal or immoral purpose. 

Learning

1 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     14 August 2015

its a general clause which all builders put in the agreement. furhter society does not allow masaage centres, gambling house and other immoral & illegal activities. Once, the society is formed then you may rent out the flat on leave and license basis for residential use only.

Regards

Adv. Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register