LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anu (Law Officer)     07 June 2013

10 complaints between same parties

Hi Experts,

I am from accused side, complainant alleged in his notice that accused took a loan of Rs. 10 lacs , issued 10 cheques of 1 lac each to him, all cheques bounced, now noticing for each cheque separatly, cases has been filed by him for each case.

Pl suggest me what to do with this current situation .


 4 Replies

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases.     07 June 2013

Appear in the court and contest the case, you can come out if proper steps are taken.


Meanwhile law is being changed and all cheque cases will go for arbitration so pass time till than. Govt has decided but law has to be amended so expect some time for it to be implemented.

Advocate Deepak Gupta (Lawyer)     07 June 2013

If laon amount is actual and cheque is issued by you , go for compromise .

Anu (Law Officer)     09 June 2013

Hi Experts,

Above sugested i know well , my question is......

There are 10 cases in front of me , accused has to get 10 times bail, 10 dates will be there ( Which is very costly and time consuming). Is there any solution to get amalgamate all the cases into a single case being both the parties are same and all cheques belong to a singal loan amount ?. So i shell be able to get one bail and fight it as a singal case. Moreover if there is any such soluation than how i should proceed it to amalgamate all cases into a singal case. ( With some SC judgement )


MARU ADVOCATE (simple solutions for criminal legal problems --     09 June 2013

1) It is summons case so bail will always be on personal bond, so no problem of bail.


2) Apply for joint trial and seek order of the court on this issue than go for revision on this issue alone.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query