Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dilnawaz Ahmed   07 December 2017

1.8 yrs of service and now said to go

Hello Respected Members,

I have been working with Pvt. Ltd. Company since May 2018, a few days back one more appointment at same capacity took place when I heard this news I rushed to immediate Boss who is MD & CEO also. He replied with the smile I have better plans for you...

I got relaxed for few moment but next day I received newly joined resource having my designation and all my team reporting to him, but I was not in that hierarchy. Again I tried talking him but this HR was there with me & all the story started off 1.8 yrs, I also have taken my stand and explained all the achievements and issues face those days, at the end, he offered two options,

1. Continue working under new resource but I have to report to him, my designation will degrade.

2. get 3-month salary or work until three months and look for opportunity.

He also admitted that from last 4 months he has seen the transformation in my work, but at the end, he conveyed his decision.

What should I do??

I want more compensation, at least six-month salaries.

Learning

1 Replies

M.S.R.Murty ( Manager (Admn))     09 December 2017

Dear Sir,

Always Management have power to degrade or upgrade employee of their concern according to work efficiancy.

You are advised to stay with the Company and prove yourself. if not, try for another job and fight for compensations as per provisions of labour Act. good luck

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register