Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

?? stridhan ??- can wife demand sridhan from inlaws ?

Page no : 2

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     01 November 2012

ya she can demand..for the same she can file complain under sec 406 ipc.


stanley (Freedom)     01 November 2012

Originally posted by : VictimOfBiasLaw

All claims for Stridhan are false , wife didn't bring even a single rupee.

but now they produced fake bill ( please note on paper ) and asking Rs 3,00,000/- from husband parents.

How can husband prove that it is fake ? and what if wife produce fake bill how can husband trap her ?

Please advice on this.

If wife gets fake bill 

you can call for documents of the vendor his Invoices , Sales tax register , his balance sheet for that particular year to show that the sale has been made etc etc and your lawyer should know all these tricks very well 

Sreenivas V (S/W)     01 November 2012

Hi Sudhir,

I think you did not understand my concern.

My marriage lasted only 3 days. As girl side knows that the marriage may not last longer, as they hide some facts and once they come to limelight there are chaces of marriage getting into troubles they were very clever in not leaving any gold ornaments in our house. So as the marriage broke in 3 days they filed on me 498A which we already got acqutted. Now in false stridhan case they are claiming 100 soverigns of gold was given to us. So as it is all false they are asying it is ancestoral gold so no bills. For everything they are saying no proof but gave gold and money to us. Only proof they are showing is bringing their relatives and trying to tell in court they saw us when the gold was given to us.

Sreenivas V (S/W)     01 November 2012

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query