LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Firdaus (Proprietor)     07 December 2015

"false affidavit" filed with district education office

On perusing the documents furnished in reply to my RTI Application by the PIO of the District Education Officer's office, I have come to know that the school principal has filed a "False Affidavit" with the DEO's office on the strength of which the school has procured an NOC to issue advertisement for teacher recruitment.

Do I, as a citizen of India have the "locus" to file a written complaint with the District Education Officer drawing his attention against a "False Affidavit" filed by the school principal, requesting for taking action U/s 340 CrPc and filing criminal case U/s 195 IPC or is this right of complaint ONLY available to the aggrieved teacher who is affected by such an NOC being granted by the DEO's office ?

kindly explain the correct procedure that I should follow in this matter to build a water tight case against the school principal for making a False Affidavit on oath as well as the District Education for deriliction of duty in issuing a NOC to the school without first checking whether such NOC was issuable in the first place. (DEO was fully aware that such an NOC was not issuable to the school).

Learning

2 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     08 December 2015

At the outset what are the evidences available with U to proceed further?

B.N.Raja Mohamed (ADVOCATE)     11 December 2015

Sir,

Any one can set the law into motion if he is sure that an act of illegality is committed by any one.In your case ou have a documentary evidence to show the illegality hence, you can send representations to the concerned authority .If he does not respond you can move the high court seeking writ of mandamus.   

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register