LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ajay (Associate)     29 March 2013

Wrong address on the property registry paper

I have bought a triplex in MP, the builder ' lawyer has typed the wrong address of the property which I am buying. That is my property was C95 A and he mentioned A95 A after which he changed it in fornt of me and myslef and the builder has signed to the correction being made. I am still worried what do I need to do, can i have and affidavit for the same and mention that by mistake this happened and get it signed by the builder and have a much more concrete paper. Pls suggest its very urgent and I am end user so I am worried.

Learning

3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     29 March 2013

whether your property registed with No.C95 A or not? if registered in Subregistrar office with No.C95 A, there is no problem. however obtain an affidavit from the builder regarding the plot no.

ajay (Associate)     30 March 2013

thank you so much for the reply. I am extremely sorry but as I am not having much knowledge about property dealings and this is the first time for me I am again putting up a question to you. what does it mean that if it is registered in sub registrar office as C 95 A. I would like to tell you the entire thing what happened, while preparing the registry papers the lawyer from the builder side has mentioned the wrong type as A 95 A instead of C 95 A, I have got it changed on the stamp paper and got that signed from the builder there itself. but the other copy which is for the office use I couldnt change it and was told that it would be done later. Pls advice. If for say the property registration has gone the wrong way and the office use papers have the wrong A 95 A address then what options I should be taking?

ajay (Associate)     30 March 2013

This mistake has been made on the registry papers itself to be more precise and we changed it at the registrar office and the builder and myslef have signed to the correction. But i havent changed it on the green paper which is for office use.. Advice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register