Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Written document for leaves adjusted against notice period

Page no : 2

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     01 January 2017

Hon  P.S. Dhingra., with great respects to your contribution,

I submit that your comments on Shri Kumar Doab is not justified.

"I treat He cures" is from Bible.

Many of our members with all sincerity contribute with genuine interest of guiding and it is to the queriest to take after discussing pros and cons.

Shri Kumar Doab's contribution is no less, and there is sincerity to guide in every reply by him.  We may not be knowing the reasons for  his remaining  Anonymous, as every one has his own reason and one can judge others.

Kindly edit your post, as those new comers may misunderstand a sincere guide like Sri Kumar Doab, and the forum may be at a loss if he discontinues his contribution, as sensitive persons remain aloof even for small comments, and your comments are harsh and hurting.

We have very few experts who regularly visit the forum.  Kindly think twice whether the new members fail to receive even such guidance if sincere members are hurt and withdraws from the forum replies.

This is not personal.  I do not know any one of the members personally or never sent any private/personal message and my submission is only through their contribution in the forum.  So I do not have motives against Mr.Kumar or against you.  My only hope is that this forum should atleast throw a ray of hope and the replies are not remedies but only roads to a destination.

Hope this post is not misunderstood.

(Guest)

Dear Shri G.L.N. Prasad

Sorry to point out that your comments without having seen the most abusive posts at the experts section are quite uncalled for.

About your observations on my comments in this thread, by the way what wrong you have found, when I have pin-pointed about his totally misleading advice? You may like to mention, what part of his advice was correct, if he is considered as an expert?\

IF AN EXPERT, WHWHAT CAN BE THE REASON FOR HIM IN KEEPING HIMSELF HIDDEN, LIKE A CRIMINAL OR A FRAUD. No Bible, Quran or Gita can cure such an uncultured & incorrigible person. IF YOU MAKE A REVIEW OF HIS POSTS in both experts section and the forum section, YOU WILL AGREE WITH ME THAT HE ALWAYS USED TO SIDETRACK THE MAIN ISSUE MAKING NOT ONLY THE AUTHORS TOTALLY CONFUSED BUT ALSO THE EXPERTS TO BASE THEIR REPLIES ON THE SIDE TRACKED ISSUES.

Such instances can only be treated to have been made with some bad intention on his part.

SO FAR AS MR. KUMAR DOAB IS CONCERNED, HE IS TOTALLY AN INCURABLE PERSON, who used profusely abusive language in innumerable threads in the Experts section. HE STOOPED SO LOW EVEN HE COULD NOT REFRAIN TO BRING IN SISTERS AND DAUGHTERS IN HIS ABUSIVE POSTS. QUESTION ARISES, WHY HE COULD NOT JUSTIFY HIMSELF, IF I RAISED SOME QUERY AGAINST HIM. HOW HE THOUGHT THAT BRINGING IN SISTERS AND DAUGHTERS WOULD JUSTIFY HIS STANCE?

In the following threrad he shamelessly stated, "Your sister is not married to me and your daughter is not my wife.............and I do not want anything to share with you will not allow you to make any demand."

LINK: "https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Company-asking-me-to-resign-in-my-8th-month-of-pregnancy-626006.asp"

The post is still available, which you may like to see for yourself. If liked, I can send the exact extract of his post through email.

NOT ONLY THAT, he has referred the same thread at the following thread: "https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Problem-with-real-estate-builder-622761.asp"

The question arises, what was the logic in referring to the thread pertaining to the issue of resignation of an employee in the thread with totally unconcerned issue of problem with the real estate builder?

NATURALLY, HE FRAUDULENTLY & CRIMINALLY TAKES FULL ADVANTAGE OF HIS ANONYMITY.

SO, PLEASE DON'T MIND, BEFORE COMMENTING ON ME, I WISH YOU COULD HAVE REFERRED SEVERALTHREADS, WHERE HE USED PROFUSELY ABUSIVE LAQNGUAGE INSTEAD OF JUSTIFYING HIS ADVICE TO BE LEGALLY CORRECT. I ONCE AGAIN SAY, YOUR OBSERVATION WAS QUITE UNCALLED FOR WITHOUT KNOWING HIS BACVKGROUND.

1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     02 January 2017

I am sorry and do not wish to prolong unproductive arguments.  I feel that comments should not be personal in nature and every member must be respected, atleast for showing a willingness to guide without expecting a penny.  One need not be expert, but at the end it is the queriest to decide further course of action, and I have found while giving their views every expert is recommending finally to discuss with a local lawyer and thus the member is confining only to the opinion.  I do not have a simple balance to weigh the contribution, but I am a regular leader and a common man.  What I felt in the interest of the forum and to be more meaningful and purposeful, I have expressed my opinion frankly, stepping into the shoes of the other who received such comments.

I withdraw from further discussions respecting individual opinions.

Finally adding a  saying scriptture " Do as you would be done by"  (Bible and Mahabharat)

I am also member in another forum, and there moderators are so strict, sincere they admolish through private message and delete that part of offending comments.  Depending on the query, the moderators suggest members to attend the query, as they are well versed with strengths of the members.  There were and are different personal opinions, but never offending their sentiments.  

(Guest)

Dear Shri G.L.N. Prasad,

Thank you for your response.

But, I do not contribute even slightly to your statement, "every expert is recommending finally to discuss with a local lawyer," as only in some rarest of the rare case I would have recommend any querist to discuss with a local lawyer, as I feel most of the problems are of general petty nature where it is quite unwise to hire services of some lawyer by paying hefty fee. In about 98% cases I give free advice even on receipt of emails from the members. Contrarily, in every petty problem Mr. Kumar Doab has been advising almost every one to discuss with the so called, "capable counsel/lawyer" and ultimately recommends the name of some of his own known person when after his so many posts the author is completely got confused due to his side-tracking tactics.

You may like to see the example of the problem discussed on this very thread, where even you have given a two lined very precise solution.

A question arises, should the author go to a lawyer and pay him a fee to get a very simple advice of going though the process of RTI?

I would like to request you to watch his activities through each of his posts, where can find that he always tried to confuse one and all by side-tracking the issues with his lengthy posts along with unconcerned documents having no concern with the problem, but which he treats as fully illustrated advice.

Any such downloadable document may be of general use to you, as a Director of some company, but becomes totally irrelevant for a layman author of some problem when that is totally unconcerned with his problem.

For example, Mr. Kumar Doab tried to load the author of the problem pertaining to "wife's share to property" with his irrelevant google searched junk of HUNDREDS OF google searched PAGES consisting of amendment of Goa Educational Rules and an Act of succession after death oof the owner, while he was still alive.  You may like to see that by opening the link: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Wife-s-right-to-share-in-property-in-Goa--626526.asp. A question arises, when the problem did not have even a remote concern with education in Goa, for what purpose that link was provided?

Another example can be seen in the problem of the author concerned with purchased property without sale deed, but he gave the colour of adverse possession due to that even the experts could get misled and concentrated their advice about adverse possession of the property. The same can be seen at the link: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Notary-land-documents-625956.asp

There are several such type of examples, where he used to misguide the members with his wrong advice.

ramesh agarwal (a)     04 January 2017

Thank you all for the responses, Filing RTI seems a right option. Thanks for the advice. 

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     04 January 2017

Please come back with your success story, as your post occupied 3 pages and many participants given different opinions, your success story may give guidance to those who may face such issue in future.

ramesh agarwal (a)     11 February 2017

Finally, I got the proof, I called my manager in the previous company. I had good relation with him. He helped me getting needed proof. 

(Guest)

Mr. Ramesh Agarwal,

Congratulations, finally you succedded in your mission. Even otherwise also, information through email you received was also a written proof for you about the adjustment of earned leave against the period short of notice period.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register