LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rakesh Kumar (Self Employed)     25 September 2016

Women Physical and Metal Harassment

My husband is doing physical and metal harassment with me from last 11 years, he snatches my salary, my scooty and my jewelry. All time he asks money from my father. I need divorce otherwise he will force to commit me to suicide. Please give suggestions what to do and recommend any good lady lawyer in Moradabad.

Learning

2 Replies

A walk alone (-)     25 September 2016

As your marriage is 11 years old first try to sort out matter by involving elders of both side. If reconcile fail try MCD. After divorce only your children (if any As your marriage is 11 years ) will suffer. If you are living with your husband then first collect evidence against him to make your case strong. At last If all efforts fail and you want divorce then file divorce on cruelty ground. But remember court procedure is very long. You may have to roam court for decades. You can also file other cases 498a, dv to maintain pressure on your husband for MCD.

Sachin (N.A)     26 September 2016

Originally posted by : Maahi Shekhawat
My husband is doing physical and metal harassment with me from last 11 years, he snatches my salary, my scooty and my jewelry. All time he asks money from my father. I need divorce otherwise he will force to commit me to suicide. Please give suggestions what to do and recommend any good lady lawyer in Moradabad.

If you go to any lawyer its obvious he / she will tell your all legal rights 498a, dv act , and so on . First you decide what do you want. if you want to harras your husband all women protection laws are there but if you want peace of mind. First find a place to live without your husband and then ask/convince for mutual divorce , you can take help for women cell also they have Ph D in harrasing and presurising husbands for mutual divorce.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register