LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chandan Lal   06 June 2018

woman dead after DNC 304a ipc

hello i am abhiraj singh few days ago some one register case against my wife under IPC 304a but my wife not a doctor and nurse. and she did not do any DNC. woman dead after two or three days after DNC her husband fill case against my wife they have no avidance about my wife but one nurse live beside my home she do all things she is against me and my family she spent lot of money for police and that party for these case what should I do police show me and my wife as a criminal please help me and how to take bail please help me i am in trouble that party demand money from me i am poor person what I do for FR because postmartam report show woman dead By DNC please help me please

Learning

11 Replies

party is ready for settlement but police not want to settlement because this case is true how to police take FR party is ready for settlement please help me please

they know case is fake but not make FR

Rahul   06 June 2018

What does your wife do? How is she related to the hospital and the DNC? 

she is not related any medical department but beside one rich nurse and his husband spend lot of money for these case on me and my wife we are not doctor or nurse

they are anti with me and my family they gave lot of money for dead woman husband

Rahul   06 June 2018

IPC
304A. Causing death by negligence

Whoever causes the death of any person by doing any rash or negligent act not amounting to culpable homicide, shall be punished with imprisonment of either descripttion for a term which may extend to two years, or with fine, or with both.

How is she related to the death of DNC if she never worked in the hospital? Did she work at the hospital?

If she did work at the hospital or clinic the hospital/clinic will be also held responsible?

Descride Incident properly in detail. Do'nt want to know if Police took bribe or not or if your neighbour is rich or not.Describe Incident .

(Please Like this Comment and Support me )

she did not work any hospital or nurse but police and dead woman husband show my wife as a nurse

police not found any related DNC and clinic stuff at my room i have only one room that is my bed room kitchen and everything for me but I am in trouble

Rahul g humare ghar se police ko kuch bhi nhi mila h per police bolti h report humare khilaf hui h aur hum hi uske jimmedar h dead ladies ke husband ne humare khilaf FIR ki h ki meri wife ne jabardasti DNC kar di uski wife marte time bol kar gyi h

Rahul   06 June 2018

Your Case is more Procedural than Conviction of any crime .It is in the initial stages.

Vexatious cases are often filed at police stations against innocent people leaving them amazed and subjecting them to unnecessary torture, by filing of false applications or complaints, false FIRs, either by the police directly or by misleading magistrates. One may not be surprised that there are some agents or (forgiving me for my statement) some advocates also who specialize in these kinds of activities and are hand in gloves with the corrupt police officers. It is my endeavour to suggest the ways to come out of it through this article.

Rahul   06 June 2018

Is your wife in jail? If not this is what you do.

Issue : The Police think that your wife compeled/ forced the deceased to do  the DNC which resulted in death.

Rule: You can only be punished for the crime you commmit .

Constitution of India

20. Protection in respect of conviction for offences.-

(1) No person shall be convicted of any offence except for violation of the law in force at the time of the commission of the act charged as an offence, nor be subjected to a penalty greater than that which might have been inflicted under the law in force at the time of the commission of the offence.

Analysis: The deceased on deathbed told that it was because of your wife she did DNC. The husband reported that to the police.

The Police have charged you with 304A on information recieved by them. They have not charged your wife with murder . This is general procedure .Calm down. Unless there is undeniable evidence that your wife forced the deceased to do the DNC. The police cannot do anything.Expect Call for inquiry.

Conclusion: Keep Clam if no arrests are made and no evidence is found in your house .,ie undeniable evidence that your wife forced the deceased to do the DNC .There is nothing the police can do . The deceased died during DNC which your wife was not even present at the hospital.Your case is less severe , on scale of 1 to 10 (10 being highest) Your case is 3. The police will have to prove that your wife put idea of DNC in the deceased mind , without any written proof and the victim being dead.After that they will have to prove that your wife forced her to go to hospital and do DNC which is not the case. Your Safe relax. If the police harras you and your wife , tell them you will take legal action against them.

(Please like this comment and Support me in helping you)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register