Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

wife produced Virginity Certificate in Annulment Case.next ?

Page no : 2

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     26 January 2011

an expert surgeon can easily detect hymenoplasty, natural hymen is different from labial or v**ginal folds used to reconstruct artificial hymen. a natural hymen has a round central, small opening in center in most of the casesand its postion and consistency is different.

mrgop (Owner)     26 January 2011

Its wife who filed for annulment/divorce on my impotency, and RCR from my side. Now, her evidence stage going on and she submitted virginity certificate. On request from her side, judge has given next date for mediation as counselling already failed.

In mediation, most probably there will be a question of if i'm ready to go for my potency test on my own as she already submitted virginity certificate.

Any problem, if my answer to such as question is that I'm ready to go for potency test if she moves an application for the same in court and I get the order for the test.

Will such a answer be taken as unwillingness from my side to solve the issue amecably?

Will it anyway influence the maintenance case if she files one in future?

What if she does not ask for my impotency test and rely on her virginity certificate only, and I also not ask for my impotency test in evidence stage? Any chance of her getting annulment in such a scenario?

Deekshitulu.V.S.R (B.Sc, B.L)     02 February 2011

The whole issue is in court. You have to challange her Certificate and submit yourself for medical examination. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register