LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul Shaw   27 December 2018

Wife lives forcefully after filing Nullity divorce petition

I did file a petition for divorce under the ground of nullity against my wife as she is already married with someone with another name and she also married me with another name 2 years ago but we never lived together as husband and wife and never cohabited with each other but after filing the petition she lives with me forcefully. So i wanna know will my case will be weak as she lives with me forcefully outside because my parents discarded me from home? Police did not take any action against her and i have proper documents of her previous marriage. Please help me in this regard ASAP.

Learning

17 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     27 December 2018

Constest your case in court. File all documents which you are possessing in court.

Thanks for reply but my Question is that will my case will be weak? as she lives with me forcefully outside because my parents discarded Me from home?

498A Victim   27 December 2018

if your wife didn't give divorce to her previous husband your marriage is void. if she forcebly living with you, take help of relatives, friends, neighbours, police to evict her. don't be ashamed of anything. speak to everybody to help. go with all documents to very senior police officrrs ips ,speak to them. they will help and direct to take action.

498A Victim   27 December 2018

if your wife didn't give divorce to her previous husband your marriage is void. if she forcebly living with you, take help of relatives, friends, neighbours, police to evict her. don't be ashamed of anything. speak to everybody to help. go with all documents to very senior police officrrs ips ,speak to them. they will help and direct to take action.

Bro,i tried everything but i mentioned already that police did take any action against her. So my parents discarded Me from home and i live in a rented house and she also lives with me forcefully. That's why I wanna know will my case will be weak or not in case she lives with me?

Bro,i tried everything but i mentioned already that police did take any action against her. So my parents discarded Me from home and i live in a rented house and she also lives with me forcefully. That's why I wanna know will my case will be weak or not in case she lives with me?

Rahul Shaw   28 December 2018

Please give me your feedback of my query

498A Victim   28 December 2018

Bro, all 498A, DV cases,maintenance cases are mind games. In court tell that you want divorce and your wife is living with you forcibly. No, your case will not be weaken. If one party is not giving divorce, then it will go for yesrs

Bro, all 498A, DV cases,maintenance cases are mind games. In court tell that you want divorce and your wife is living with you forcibly. No, your case will not be weaken. If one party is not giving divorce, then it will go for yesrs

Rahul Shaw   28 December 2018

But bro my ground is Nullity and void in divorce petition and if my marriage is void then how could she live with me forcefully. That's why I am disturb about my case because of living with her

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register