Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Wife left 3 week back, says she will come back after an year

Page no : 2

family first (Business head)     12 April 2013

Respected sirs,

A quick update and request for advice.

Wife sent me a long email with wild and baseless allegations of dowry, voilence, and even gender bias (says I and parents not happy with girl child).

Within 6 hours she sends me another mail asking me to book her tickets to come back home for the sake of our child. But that she will stay for a month, go back to her mothers place for reasons which she is not willing to discuss, and then again come back.

Today morning she sends me a sms saying she loves me and wants our family together.

What should I do, as I am apprehensive that she will come back and make further allegations or may file a case in her hometown saying she stayed with me for a month, showing tickets as proof.

Please please advice.

thanks

(Guest)

Originally posted by : family first

Respected sirs,

A quick update and request for advice.

Wife sent me a long email with wild and baseless allegations of dowry, voilence, and even gender bias (says I and parents not happy with girl child).

Within 6 hours she sends me another mail asking me to book her tickets to come back home for the sake of our child. But that she will stay for a month, go back to her mothers place for reasons which she is not willing to discuss, and then again come back.

Today morning she sends me a sms saying she loves me and wants our family together.

What should I do, as I am apprehensive that she will come back and make further allegations or may file a case in her hometown saying she stayed with me for a month, showing tickets as proof.

Please please advice.

thanks

I suppose you are a Godly person, like the swamijis and sants.

You sure are  waiting for some Godly intervention to take place for you to approach the court for divorce.

@ Dont send her tickets.  She come back, Go back and file case against you as rightly guessed by you.

@ Author:  Am still not able to get what your problem is, I read your query one more time from beginning to end, but still could not get my head around it.

Either she has done some blackmagic on you or you have been hypnotised ever since you met her. Lolz..

(Guest)

To add..

Get an AB immediately, with such a wife, you need to have a AB ready.  

You are totally confused and you really do not have the slightest idea of what you want from life.  Get AB.

(Guest)

If your wife is making baseless allegations of dowry,etc. I suspect she has probably got in touch with a lawyer who must have questioned her whether she has paid any dowry,whether there was any violence in the relationship etc...That might be why she has decided to collect some proofs.

Your wife is taking advantage of the fact that you are slightly older and totally in love with her.Stop saying `I love you` a hundred times a day and maybe she `ll start seeing sense.

family first (Business head)     12 April 2013

Red,

She sent me a text saying she loves me.

My question to experts is, there is no case / FIR or anything of that sort.

Can I even get an AB?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register