Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     25 November 2011

Wife is right in asking 4 huge alimony from adulterous hubby

REVEALED! Why Aditya Chopra can't marry Rani Mukerji

Director-producer Aditya Chopra and B-Town actor Rani Mukerji have been going strong and steady for a long time now. However, the lovebirds are not able to take their relationship to the next level as Aditya's estranged wife Payal Khanna has demanded high alimony to settle down the divorce

reported Mid Day

Filmmaker's legal separation from his wife Payal has been going on for two years now but hasn't been settled yet. "Payal is asking for a good number of crores per year. And if one were to cumulate it over a period of time, it goes up to be a pretty impressive number," a source told Mid Day.

"To be fair to Payal, she's not being unreasonable about the alimony. In her case, the marriage had been far from a smooth sailing due to Aditya's relationship with Rani. So it's wrong to label her demanding. It suffices to say that another Badmaash Company can be made on the annual alimony amount," added the source.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/Images/HTEditImages/Images/Rani-Adi.jpgAditya reportedly is not ready to pay the hefty amount. "Aditya has told Rani that he can't afford to pay such a huge amount to Payal every year. Obviously she's not happy with these developments. So much so that she's gradually giving up on marrying him and is also looking out for roles and films outside the YRF banner," the tabloid quoted the source as saying.

Aditya wanted Rani on board for YRF International, however, his parents didn't agree. It appears that Aditya's family isn't too keen on his relationship with Rani. "After the announcement of YRF International, for Hollywood co-productions, Aditya was keen to launch an IPO to make the company public and work towards being at par with other corporate production-distribution companies. And he wanted Rani to be on the board of directors. But Yashji and Pamelaji aren't in agreement," the source told the tabloid.

Aditya had married his high school girlfriend, Payal Khanna, but the couple filed for divorce in 2009. Rani is rumoured to be the reason for the breakdown of their marriage. So now will the Mukerji girl be able to marry her love? Only time will tell!

https://www.hindustantimes.com/Entertainment/Tabloid/REVEALED-Why-Aditya-Chopra-can-t-marry-Rani-Mukerji/Article1-773787.aspx

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

ha ha ha.

What will do Rani now?

Aditya had married his high school girlfriend, Payal Khanna, but the couple filed for divorce in 2009. Rani is rumoured to be the reason for the breakdown of their marriage. So now will the Mukerji girl be able to marry her love? Only time will tell!

I did not expect this from Rani, coz I liked Rani..

Thare is always another women behind breaking of home of a woman.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     25 November 2011

Yes,she too was my fav. till now...But now even I hate her..

I wonder why these North Indian men from the media always go in for actresses from the South and Bengal,like Hema Malini,Rekha,Lara Dutta,Rani and so many others...

Aren't North Indian women good enough?

(Guest)

in any case rani is very ugly.here's her pic withour make-up.see her dark circles also..

definately she acted like a pros****** to attract aditya...otherwise what's there in her?

utpala did u notice this hypocrisy of LCI males.....in another thread posted by roshni,men are opposing this court which has granted maintenance to an adulterous lady.the opposition is there because she cheated on her partner,which is obviously wrong.people are also saying that as it happens in nagaland,the wife must be sent back home just wearing her own clothes,ie,she must meet a social boycott.

but here in this thread,no man is opposing aditya chopra's adultery.

if people start particiapting in this thread continues,i am sure they will accuse his wife payal for being "greedy",even if she has her reasons for these demands.

in various other threads,these very men have supported other men/women who wana have live-in relation despite being married by saying that it comes ounder constitutional rights...on the other hand,they oppose the adulterous wife,as if she has no constituional rights...

how mean and hypocritic...

shame on these characterless LCI people...they deserve the cases that have been filed upon them..good for them..

(Guest)

ROSHNI, HAVE YOU SEEN DEBASISH COMMENT ON THE BELOW MENTIONED THREAD????WHY LCI HAS NOT BANNED HIM YET??DO MALE GETS A RIGHT TO WRITE ANY KIND OF NONSENSE AND ENOYED THAT BY OTHER MALES???WHY ADMIN IS BLIND NOW??? OR IS IT TRUE WHAT ABOVE MEMEBER ACCOUNT DELETD HAS WRITTEN??

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Delhi-court-orders-hubby-2-pay-maintenance-2-adulterous-wife-47515.asp

(Guest)

negetivism  of always positive.  somebody made a "dhandha"  of opening and deleting new accounts everyday.

(Guest)

I should say an extortion racket of making and deleting accounts .....kyon phoolandevi??

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register