Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prajapatidb497   19 April 2015

Wife filled application for non balable warrant

Dear Experts

My wife filed criminal case against me and my aged & ill parents. We have filed discharge application before session court which has been rejected in Jan-15. now we have challendged the order before the high court of Gujarat in May-15 My wife had filled application for non balable warrent for my parents as my parents have not attended court date in August-14 as my grand father was undergoing medical treatment and later on he passed away in Oct-14. from Aug-14 to April-15, my parents appeared in the court only in Nov-14 & Dec-14. for other court dates in Sep-14, Oct-14, Jan-15, Feb-15, Mar-15 & April-15 my parents have been granted exemption for appearance. Now, after giving the order in Jan-15 the court has been shifted and now my wife is going to argue before the court on next date on 04-05-15 for issuance of non-balable warrants for my parents.

As evidence i have 1) medical papers of my grand father 2) his death certificate 3) my parents medical treatment papers from Aug-14 to April-15. Please advice how to request and convince the court not to issue non balable warrant on Next date on 04-05-15.

Learning

1 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     19 April 2015

Sir, That will be sufficient ... Court will not issue the warrant after seeing these grounds ... Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register