LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naveen Kumar (Naveen Kumar)     18 September 2015

Wife been at her mother house for more then a year

My brother wife left to her native place when she was two month pregnancy and been staying there after delivery for more then 5 month, its like more a year she has been staying there, every time we call her and her parents they are saying wrong reasons and not sending back, this happening for last one year. Is there away that we can legal take action to get her back. Now she has 6 months old baby. We want her back into family and live us. Thanks in advance.

Learning

8 Replies

Law_Learner (Asst. Mgr.)     18 September 2015

Dear Experts,

While replying to the querist, please could you put some light also on the reason why it happens that wife leaves to her home during pregnancy and does not come back, which seems a drama to put pressure on husband and his family. I have come across on many threads in which this situation has been mentioned?

Thanks LL

During pregnancy she was ill, vomiting heavily, she asked to visit her family for two months to get thing better, after she reached to native place, she visit a doctor in her native place, doctor told she got sick became of her diet, then she started pointing us we didn't feed her properly, the reason are really silly to disclose and do not want occupy expert time. Now they told she want get out of in laws house setup family in her native. Here main problem is we are missing the baby. Its so pathetic situations, the people in her family are mis guiding her. They are not understanding emotional of my family. Being a male gender, we are really scared to take any kind of action. Till today we never hurt her, may shouted because for silly reason they project as problem. Thanks

During pregnancy she was ill, vomiting heavily, she asked to visit her family for two months to get thing better, after she reached to native place, she visit a doctor in her native place, doctor told she got sick became of her diet, then she started pointing us we didn't feed her properly, the reason are really silly to disclose and do not want occupy expert time. Now they told she want get out of in laws house setup family in her native. Here main problem is we are missing the baby. Its so pathetic situations, the people in her family are mis guiding her. They are not understanding emotional of my family. Being a male gender, we are really scared to take any kind of action. Till today we never hurt her, may shouted because for silly reason they project as problem. Thanks

(Guest)

Some marriages work on weekend, she stay there you stay here, meet only on weekends, I see no issues until you both are ok with such a set up.  Marriage is all about ajdustment, what if you had gone to Dubai or Kuwait or to the LOC?  No meeting wife for years.!!

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     19 September 2015

Still not a legal issue,any legal action would invite criminal cases and further aggravate and deteriorate the situation.hence act with patience.Good counselling could be useful

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register